This app is ment to be a help to remember, and keep track off, your daily biblereading. There are fx. these features:
- Where have you reached, chapter and verse
- Quick shortcut to continue reading
- Overview off your biblereading in 4 lists!
- Reminders you can customize
- Read the bible online at JW.org
- 8 languages: English, Danish, Dutch, German, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), French and Lango
- History - check how its going with you daily biblereading
- More features coming!
- To continue reading is only 2 taps away! Then the book, chapter and verse you have reached, is found to you
- Reminders can be customized to fit different days, time and remind you of fx : Daily Biblereading, Daily Text, Family Worship Evening, Personal Biblestudy, Biblereading of the Week, Prepare for the Watchtower study, and a lot more.
- To read the New World Translation and many other publications is super easy. The app links to wol.jw.org - Watchtower Online Library published by Jehovahs Witnesses.
Everything is something that everyone is recommended to do, and especially a help to Jehovahs Witnesses. And the motivation behind the app is the known bible verse from Joshua 1:8:
and you must read it in an undertone day and night .. for then your way will be successful
(This app is not published by Jehovahs Witnesses, but as a private driven project)